Monday, February 22, 2010

On friday

I am Hijiri!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I gave lessons as usual in this morning.
In this afternoon, we go to the radio station in my class.
There are the radio station in Melbourne city. Its name is SYN.
SYN stands for Student Youth Network.
It is a media organization run by young people, for young people.
We try to record a radio broadcast that we thought and made.
It was very interesting. But speaking in front of a microphone is difficult because I'm nervous.
This time, I learned construction of a radio broadcast.
I had a good time. Then we broke up class at the spot and I went shopping to Smith Street with some of my friends.
I bought a colored shirt and T-shirt. I was satisfied with shopping.
After shopping, I went to St.Kilda Beach for the third time. However I swam in sea.
We drank at restaurant near the beach.


I was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Nice selection of the business. I am also interested in broadcasting business. Let me know what you learned after you come back to Japan.

    Takashi Kosaka

    ReplyDelete