Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi I'm Anna.
Afternoon, I worked on the radio program that had started last week.

I take charge of introduction, outroduction and one segment part.

Ordinary, I didn't listen to radio program but from last Friday, I went to tour through a studio, I had my interest aroused very much.

All of editors try to make radio show interesting. In japan, I thought radio is an old culture but in Australia, radio looks cool because speaking English together with music is cooler than speaking Japanese.

I will go back Japan in week 4, I couldn't record in the radio but I will try to set about my work seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    It seems you all are working hard to complete the final project and too busy to update the blogs.
    I have sent you all an email. Please read it and reply me by March 10th.

    Shoko Ichijo

    ReplyDelete