Monday, February 15, 2010

nikki

Hi!! I'm Kouhei Amano.

I don't know what to write because I'm not get used to writing such a diary. So I want to write about things about today very very easily.

It was our first classes in Deakin university today. Honestly, I felt some strains due to my negative charactaristics. And, to my suprise, most of our class members were Japanese(more than 80%), so, I thought it is similar to english class in Rikkyo unversity and became complicated.

In the morning(8:30-10:30), after some introduction, we made a pair and introduced each other to class members as a presention.

At noon(12:00-13:00), we learnd how to borrow teaching materials and DVDs, and how to use computer in Deakin or so.

After that(13:15-15:15), we were given Jounal books and wrote today's journal individually. By the way, we have to write this journal every day and must hand in on Tuesday and Thursday morning.

After classes, we had a meeting about sightseeing on this weekend.

Through the first day in Deakin, I thiught this program is so hard for me, but I want to do my best as possible as I can and get through delightfully.

That's all!! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment