Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my life

Hello!! This is Shodai!!! My turn comes back.

Recently, it is being cold and cold in the morning in Australia.
I got up at 6:30 and took a shower and then ate my breakfast. In Australia, we make our breakfast by our selves.
I arrived at Deakin University at 8:25 and we have English classes during from 8:30 to 3:15. We have business classes during from 3:30 to 5:00.

I came back my home and I walked around my home talking with other international students.
In my home, there are 3 international students. Indonesian and Vietnamese and me.
We talked some kind of topics about own country.
As soon as we come back, we ate dinner together. It was delicious!

Our Australian life have been satisfying us so we feel it is fast.
But we want to be more satisfied. We look forward to going to Phillip Island.

See you later!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment